What is Assisted Living?
Assisted Living is a great choice for a person who needs some assistance but not constant nursing care. It is designed to accommodate the needs of those who wish to maintain an independent lifestyle but may require assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, shopping, housekeeping, laundry, and medication reminders. It promotes an active lifestyle while ensuring safety, as well as provides personal care assistance based on an individualized service plan.
Silveridge is a certified assisted living facility by the State of Iowa. A variety of services are available to our tenants in order to enhance their lives, even as their needs may change. We have 36 apartments in our brand new building. You'll find our spacious one and two bedroom apartments with kitchenette and a wide range of amenities. Our assisted living apartments are for individuals who may want some services, either personal or health related. Tenants in assisted living must be able to transfer with no more than one person and not need constant intermediate level of care. (Some exceptions may apply.)
Services & Amenities
- Recreational and social activities
- 3 meals plus snacks daily with a variety of options
- Trained staff available 24 hours a day
- Housekeeping & laundry services
- Local medical transportation
- High speed wireless internet
- Satellite television
- Activity room for baking, playing cards, holding family gatherings, watching movies.
- Fitness center
- Library (includes computer with Internet access)
- Spa Room with whirlpool tub, spacious shower, and flat screen TV
- Coffee Café
- Private Dining Room
- Hair salon
- Two family rooms with cozy fireplaces
- Furnished patio
- All utilities (except telephone)